Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ooops!!!

Yesterday we were trying to put the tv & speakers back in place. Hubby had got the tape measure out & had been working out where to center it under the speaker shelf. Once we had finished he put the measure on the coffee table. This is one of those meatal tape measures which retracts into a metal case.

I picked it up of the table, it slipped out of my hand & hit the new wood floor, & dinged it!!!! I felt absolutley dreadful, I was ready to be really told off, but he was so good about it. We know things will get dropped or knocked over, just didn't expect it to happen that soon!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

WHAT A SIN!!! That had to have made ya sick!!!!

Dawn said...

I would have been just sick as well. It's like getting a ding in your car within the first 24 hrs!!

I'm glad your husband was understanding. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness he was nice about it! I would have felt sick myself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila