Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She weigh's how much!!!


I had to take 2 of our cats for there yearly vaccinations today. One I knew was overweight, tomorrow I take her brother, who I know weighs a lot more. Anyway Little Tab (that's the wrong name for her now!!!) does play during the day. She doesn't eat that much as I have them on diet food. They get fed small amounts 3 times a day.

The vet says to me, what do you feed her.
Diet food is my reply.

He checks her all over & said she has a slight breathing problem, I do hear her snoring when she sleeps!! Then he weighs her, oh my goodness, 22lbs!!! Yep that's right my cat weighs 22lbs. I dread to think what Tiger will weigh tomorrow. Then the vet said did I hear about the cat that was found the other day, that weighed 40lbs. Well my cat is positively skinny then!!!

In the picture Little Tab is on the left & Tiger is on the right. That is there Mom in the middle!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow!! Those are some big kitties!! Can't wait to hear how Tiger fares at the vet tomorrow!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Dawn, I dread to think how much Tiger will be, he is heavy to pick up!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Oh, what big babies!! Just more to love in my book!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

You rock Dina, I so agree with you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila