Saturday, August 16, 2008

What a week!!

I am still coming to terms with an internet group I am on closing. I have joined another site, but it is like walking into a huge building & not knowing which way to turn. You get used to something, now I am having to find my way around again. Not sure how or if I will join any groups outside my comfort zone!!

We have been getting some work done here at the house as well. New electrical outlet put outside, so we don't keep overloading the sytem at christmas time with the outdoor lights!! Hopefully also this week, we will get the deck, screen, patio furniture & gutters pressure washed. Also having under cupboard lighting put in the kitchen! Sounds like we won the lottery, I wish!!!

I hope to relax a little this weekend, maybe a nice hot bath will help!


4 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the new layout on your blog! It's so cute. I can't wait till mine is done. I was put on a list... she's busy! (different girl)

How exciting to get all these things done around the house. I love that feeling!

Christine said...

I like your new look here!!!

I too am soooooo livid about MM.

Cheryl said...

Glad you joined our new site Lin!

Thanks for commenting on my stamp blog! I had a ton of fun making that matching bag and card!

luvya girly!

4 Lettre Words said...

I agree with you about MM and babycenter. They look the same, but I just can't get into the new site yet. Seems like too much work!

Love your new layout!! It's totally Lin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila