Monday, August 25, 2008

The Bucs game Saturday night!

Gareth picked me up at 5pm Saturday, on the way to the game the heavens opened & it poured!! luckily by the time we parked the car it had stopped. Gareth got a chair out of his trunk for me to sit on & gave me a beer, my first tailgate party!!



After we had our beer, we left to walk to the stadium. It took a while to get to our seats but we had a fantastic view of the pitch. We were in a single row of seats, no one in front of me, it was fantastic!!



Just before the game started Gareth took a picture of us both with his phone, that's where all the other pictures are from as well!!



Unfortunately the Bucs lost 23-17, but I enjoyed every minute of the atmosphere, the game, but most importantly, getting to spend 6 wonderful hours with my Son!!!












4 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww.... look how cute you are tailgating!

And, the picture with your son is the best. He is quite the handsome young man! He gets his great looks from him momma!

I'm so glad you all had a great time.

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks Dawn, I really enjoyed spending time with him!

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed your time with him! sorry your team lost :(

4 Lettre Words said...

So cool in your jersey! I'm glad you guys had such a good time, and Gareth is a cutie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila