Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I think we might get complacent!!

We were all geared up yesterday for another storm to come through Tampa. I went out Sunday & got some bottled water, I usually stock up on beer, but thought I would be a good girl this time!!!

We have been here 9 years now & have never seen a hurricane or a bad storm. Tampa residents now get very complacent, I know that one year the BIG one is going to come through & no one will be prepared!!

We might get a little rain this afternoon & we keep getting some wind coming through, but nothing like other parts of Florida are getting. My bottled water will get put away in the cupboard. I knew I should have got the beer instead!!





2 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL... yeah, sounds like you should have gone with the beer. But, hey, that's a good thing. Much better than being hit by the big one!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Yes Dawn we have been very lucky, I feel sorry for those that might still get hit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila