Saturday, August 23, 2008

Early Birthday Present!



My Son called me last night & said he didn't know what to get me for my birthday. He brought 2 tickets for the NFL game, Tampa Bay Buccaneers against the Jacksonville Jaguars being played tonight in Tampa. He is picking me up at 4.30 this afternoon, the kickoff is 7.30 tonight. I get to spend the afternoon & evening with my Son, something we hardly get to do these days!! I am so excited I have never been to a game before, unfortunately it gives rain for tonight, but just to be there & the atmosphere I am so looking forward to it. Gareth brought me a Buccaneer top for Christmas so I get to wear it today!!!



6 comments:

Dawn said...

OH wow!! How fun! You all will have a really fun time together.

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks Dawn, I am so looking forward to it!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Once they discover girls and women, I think it is hard to get to spend any time with just them~enjoy it.

Christine said...

Hope your having a great time!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Oh, how cool! What a sweet son!

I hope you guys had a great time.

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks for your comments. I will update with another post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila