Thursday, July 31, 2008

The floor is looking good!



They started at 10am yesterday, I didn't think they would get too much done, boy was I wrong!! They ripped up the carpet in the family room & dining room. Took up 30 tiles in the entrance foyer & ripped up the linoleum in the kithcen & breakfast area. They then laid all the wood in those areas!!

They still have the living room & hallway to do, at the moment all the furniture is stored in those areas!!

I did take a couple of pictures this morning. The floors are Brazilian Koa (Tigerwood)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!! It is beautiful!

Dawn said...

Oh, Lin, I LOVE them!! It looks beautiful!

grandmagoose said...

Lin,your floors are beautiful!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Really beautiful! I would love to have ours refinished.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila