Thursday, August 14, 2008

New skirt from my Grocery Store!!

I went shopping yesterday to Publix. Had my list of groceries to get, but just as I got in the store, they had a display stand with dresses & skirts on it!!

I start to go through the skirts & saw one I thought would be nice for our vacation next month. I put it in my cart & carried on with my shopping!! It was a nice surprise & I now have a new skirt, the picture isn't that good, but the color is a dusky pink that gets darker to a brown towards the bottom & has silver thread through it!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

WOW! A pretty skirt at Publix!? One stop shopping...gotta love it!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

I so agree, now all I need is for them to sell other clothes as well!

Dawn said...

What a great find. We don't have that store here. Bummer!

Anonymous said...

ARe you kidding me? How pretty!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks Chrisitine, I couldn't believe it & it was only $19!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila