Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's official, he's a heavyweight!!



So I took Tiger & Garfield to the vet today to get their yearly vaccinations, I can't take all four at once, hubby had to carry Tiger in, just him in his carrier was too much for me!! As he was getting it out of the car, I could see the top bulging away from the bottom, I thought the bottom was going to fall off the carrier!!

They weigh the carrier with cat in, then with it empty. I didn't dare look at the scales. We go into the room, then we get Tiger out of the carrier, she takes the carrier out & weighs it. The vet comes in & tells me, that in his 20 years of working in his practice, Tiger is the biggest cat he has ever seen!!!

Maybe if I say it fast, it won't seem to bad, 25.6lbs!!! He is going on such a strict diet, he is on diet food already though!! I dread next year, just hope he has lost some weight by then. Garfield was positively skinny at 15lbs!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL... that's not an ordinary house cat.. that's a CAT! LOL

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks Dawn, he is a sweet cat, so what that he is a little overweight!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila