Friday, August 22, 2008

My Blog got a makeover!!

My blog has got a makeover!! Shauna was wonderful to work with, she put up with a very awkward customer in me!! I am so pleased with the new layout. I want to thank Shauna for being very understanding & trying so many different varaiations! Also to Christine, who came up with the new color combintation for me!!

You can view Shauna's website by clicking on the button by the side of the post.
Now I need to get blogging, I have been missing the last few days to recurring migraines! I think my eyes need testing again!



4 comments:

Dawn said...

Lin, this is so much more YOU!! It looks great. I'm happy you both were able to work it out. Yay!

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I'm looking forward to some new posts from you now. :)

Christine said...

Looks great Lin! Hope you are feeling better soon...

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look~it is wonderful!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks ladies for your comments!! I really like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila