Friday, July 2, 2010

My first blog award of the year :)

I would like to thank Cheryl at The Orchid Ribbon for giving me my first Blog Award of the year. Thank you Cheryl so much for this :)



The rules of this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to

It feels vain stating 3 things I love about myself, but here goes!

1) That I take the time to listen to my friend's & family, whenever they need me & hopefully be able to help them when they need me.


2) My love of animals, I have always wanted to care for animals & babies!

3) That I can love every day I am given on this earth, life is too short to not enjoy what we are given.




This was my first time holding my new Grandson Emmitt, I love this photo :)

Now to pass this award onto 5 other bloggers, who I enjoy following:

1~ Mommy Madness. For Christine who was one of the first people who got me into blogging!

2~ 4 Lettre words . I love seeing what Dina has to blog about & she has some really creative photo's!

3~ The Daily Chaos of a sahm. For Richelle who I have known since I was on Maya's Mom. She is a wonderful friend & Mom:)

4~ Kimeri's Kastle. For Kimeri, who always has time to check on other people. Even though she has her own things to have to cope with too, Love you Kimeri!


5~ Dawn's Diversions Dawn also got me into blogging along with Christine. She is a great friend who also shares a blog with with other bloggers living in Oklahoma, called The Real Housewives of Oklahoma.

2 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Awww...thank you, Lin!!

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend and holiday!

Dawn said...

Thanks so much, Lin!!! You are so sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila