Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fetish for Purses!

About 7 years ago I saw an advert on the back of our newspaper for a beautiful bag. I had never heard of the designer before, but since that first sighting, I have become the owner of 9 of her bags! This is the bag that started it all.



The store I went to didn't have the blue bag, but one in gold instead. I brought that, then on the way home went into another store & they had the blue one! What to do, I decided to have them both! I have to say, they aren't cheap & I try to get them in the sales.

The designer is Kathy Van Zeeland she makes them in beautiful colors & I think that's what drew me to them!

Even my husband can now spot a lady carrying a Kathy bag, he even brought me one last year for my Birthday.

These are some of my bags, the last picture is the one my husband brought for me:) So if you see a lady with a colorful Kathy bag, it could be me!





6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Okay-I gotta say-The blue one is MY favorite! Aren't you tired of it yet? I'm sure you are...and no one wants to be stuck with a bag they are tired of..right? I'd be glad to take it off your hands for you...I'll even pay shipping...huh? Did you say NO?!?

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

LOL, NanaDiana, the sad thing with that purse is it got some red hair color on it once when I was at the Salon. It's only a little, but I haven't used it much since as I feel as though it glares at you from the blue :(

NanaDiana said...

Yeah-I have a blouse that I absolutely love and it has the tiniest little "speck" on it & I don't wear it anymore because I feel like it's the first thing people see. Now it looks like a lovely black blouse with a speck of dandruff on it!

Sheila said...

Ooh, I really like the orange one!

4 Lettre Words said...

I have 2 of her bags!! Love them.

Cheryl said...

Cute bags Lin, and although I don't have a "bag" fetish myself, I can still appreciate them...these are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila