Monday, July 12, 2010

Out of the mouth of babes!

Had a wonderful afternoon yesterday, spent it cuddling with my new Grandson, Emmitt. He's only 5 weeks old today & being a fussy baby now! Just like his Daddy was, he will only go to sleep when he's on the move or being cuddled, then his Mommy can't do anything. My nickname for him is Lil' SweetE, which is funny as I have met another blogger & her Grandson is BabyE!

Anyway I digress from my title! Last week I had Emmitt's brother Rion come to stay. We were sitting watching Cartoon Network, when he looked at me with this sly grin & said "I farted, I have a problem with my backside & I don't know how to fix it"!! I had such a job not to laugh out loud!!

This is a picture of Rion in the tub when he was staying with me :)



I just love this picture of Emmitt & Rion & would love to know what Emmitt was thinking!

6 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Oh the look on Emmitts face! Priceless! Ha!

Unknown said...

They are beautiful, believe it or not Emmit reminds me of my Grandson (when he was younger). I love the problem with my backside comment, that can be my grandson, Rusty's excuse...he's the chief "farter" in our family..lol! Aren't grands the grandest!

Cheryl said...

Too cute Lin! The look on Emmitt's face is priceless! And what a cutie Rion is all full of bubbles : )

Cheryl said...

Oops, meant to also THANK YOU for putting up our new Showcase Sisters blog button!!!

4 Lettre Words said...

I have 2 mama's boys here, so I know how she feels!

Rion is such a doll...and that last pic is so adorable. You are blessed, Nana. XO!

Sheila said...

That is funny and I love the look on Emmitt's face!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila