Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hairstyle change again!

Okay, so those of you have known me for a quite a while, know I like to change my hairstyle! The last few years it has been short, I have enjoyed it, but decided this morning I want to grow it again!!

I have a appt to get my color done today. I have a great lady who does my hair & she likes me because "I let her play" with my hair :) So the following pictures are of how it is now, & when it's grown in 2 years, yes it will take that long, how it will look!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is you? look really beautiful. Nice blog.
Have a nice day.
Nan

Cheryl said...

Your hair always looks great Lin! I LOVE how it looks, and have thought about going short again like that, but I don't know if I'm that brave, LOL!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Nan I wish the bottom haircut picture was me, but it's not!! It's Katie Holmes.

Let'sMakeADifference said...

I love your post! Thanks for stopping by, and commenting on my blog! I'll be stopping by often! Have a great weekend!

NanaDiana said...

Love the new (soon to be -if you wnat to think of TWO years as soon-lol) hairdo! I hate that in-between stage-ugh.

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day-I always appreciate new friends finding me. From one Nana to another- Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila