Monday, July 5, 2010

Emmitt is one month old today!



I can't believe that 4 weeks ago today this little man was born! Where have those last 4 weeks gone too. He is now taking more notice of things around him when he is awake :) He is very strong too, he can lift his head & follow voices, especially his Mommy & Daddy! He has quite a grip on your finger too.

We had a great time yesterday on July 4th. Gareth, Brandy, Rion, Emmitt & Brandy's Mom Janet & Brandy's sister Natalie came round for a barbeque :) We had quite a bit of food left over, I don't need to do any meals today!

Brandy has called me her MIL since I have known her, even though she & Gareth aren't engaged or married. I love her to bits, she is a beautiful woman & I just had to post this picture of Brandy & Emmitt :)



Rion enjoyed his cookies & ice cream, he didn't want to wash his mouth, he wanted to wait for it to come off! lol



I couldn't let them go without getting a cuddle with my beautiful grandson!

4 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

So, so sweet!

P.S. I still love your short, sassy hair!!

Dawn said...

I can't believe he is already one month old!! I swear you were just waiting and waiting for that little one to get here.

Adorable pictures! I love that you love your new little family. =)

Have a blessed week!

Gema said...

yeah, children grow up fast. and I like to see them growing up every day and every month.
I am an Iranian person. I would be happy to see your trace in my blog:

Sheila said...

Baby Emmitt is so cute! Time flies by so fast... don't blink! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila