Saturday, July 10, 2010

Falling in love with the sweetest little guy!

I got to show off my Grandson yesterday to my very best friend! We went over to my daughter-in-law's house to visit my Lil' SweetE. That's my pet name for Baby Emmitt. :)

Brandy had been cleaning for our visit, her Mom had come taken Rion to play. I told Brandy when we got there that Marion is family, she doesn't expect a new Mom with a 4 year old & a month old to be cleaning for a quick visit!

I am so in love with my new Grandson, he is a joy to visit with. He's now at the stage though where if you put him down he screams. He is used to being held & in the comfort of someone's arms :)

He was a little bit fussy when we there, Brandy went & fixed his bottle, then I got to feed him. After he had half the bottle, I placed him on my shoulder to burp him & calm him. The next thing I know he is fast asleep. He loves to suck on his arm across his mouth & give himself little love bites!!

Marion took some pictures, when she was checking my camera after each one, she kept saying oh you will love these, I must say I do!! The last picture is Myself & his beautiful Momma :)





6 comments:

Donna Perugini said...

You look so happy! It's quite an accomplishment, becoming a Grandmother!

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I had a response for you and don't know if you clicked on automatic reply. I'm glad you'll be taking your other grandchild to meet the 'nice police'. :)

Anonymous said...

He look so cute. Thanks for visit my blog.
Have a great day.
Nan

Donna Perugini said...

Hmmm. I may have misread about your grandchild being the only one, or one of a few. Either way, I'm glad you'll be telling them that the police are the good guys.

~Aint Nothin But A Thang~ said...

Congrats on the Granbaby.......precious! Thanx for stopping by my site and leaving a comment (= Have a Great week =)

Sheila said...

He is so precious and I love the beautiful photos!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks all for your comments :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila