Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week 2 without TV!

We have started our second week now without TV. I can honestly say I haven't missed it, hiding this post from hubby in case he comes in the room & looks over my shoulder, don't need him to know that!!

I have actually got more things done. I don't now in the evenings think, okay this show will be on or that show. If I do miss one I love I watch it on the internet instead:)

The computer has become my good friend. I have done more crafting, which I needed to do anyway. Still watch the site hubby paid for, where I can watch UK TV. I don't miss any of the soaps over there, but do like the mysteries.

I do miss watching the news, but again I can get that from the internet. Sometimes it's more up to date too. I can watch a DVD which is good, as I have to wear glasses when using the computer. I don't have to when watching a DVD on the TV.

Now I just need to decide what I do after dinner tonight, DVD or internet:) Enjoy your TV watching tonight!!

3 comments:

S.I.F. said...

I have slowly been weaning out TV... I'm actually envious you've gone all the way!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

It wasn't actually my choice. Hubby decided the TV bill was going up too much. I hope we can get it back sometime. I am surprised though how I haven't missed it all that much!

Sheila said...

That's us, we miss our cable from time to time, but in general, we're fine with watching things over the net. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila