Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nail Art

I love getting my nails done, but even more, love getting designs done on my nails. When we go on vacation I always like them to do a fun design. The same for Halloween & Christmas!

I came across a company in our Mall selling Konad Nail Art. This had me intrigued, as you can do it yourself at home.

I brought some polish, the stamper, scraper & discs. It uses a special polish that sets practically straight away. Normal polish doesn't really work that well, this is thicker too. I did blue & red stars on my nails for the 4th July weekend. They came out really well, but you don't always get it right on every nail, practice makes perfect!! My nails are due to be done next week, once I have them done & put my new design on, I will take a picture to show you.

This way though, you can change your design weekly, for special occasions or just because you want to! It's so much fun, it is best to shop around on line, for companies that sell the discs. I have found the cheapest sold for $6, but have also seen them being sold for as much as $10.

You can get many different styles of plates.



The stamp & the scraper are pretty much all the same.



You can also get kits, that have everything in them.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cool...I'll be checking into this!

4 Lettre Words said...

LOVE getting my nails done, too...all 20 of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila