Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I brought a Keurig!

I can see some of you now thinking, what ever is a Keurig!! Something to wear, wash with, will it make me feel good!!

Well it's made me feel good :) It's a Single Serve Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate Machine!



You buy little pots, that go in the machine & make a single cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate.



I like coffee & tea, but don't always want to have a pot of coffee on the go. Invaribly it gets cold & I throw it away. I saw a good deal the other day in Sam's Club & having walked past it 3 or 4 times saying I will, then I won't, then convincing myself it was meant to be, I brought it!

I was taking care of my Grandson yesterday, got home & as Hubby was out of town, opened the box! I decided on a coffee first, it was hot & tasted oh so good! Before bed I made the hot chocolate, delicious!!

This morning I tried the English Breakfast tea, again very good. I have had 2 more coffee's since then:) It's clean, quiet & makes very good drinks.

Now when Hubby gets back tomorrow, I have to explain why I have this new coffee/tea/hot chocolate machine sitting on the counter! Wait till he tries the earl grey tea, he will be in heaven!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to sayI love your blog and I'm a nana to my grandbaby Zoey

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thank you Audrinna, congrats on being a Nana too!

Cheryl said...

Glad that you're enjoying it!

Christine said...

I LOVE my Keurig- I'm sure you will too!! I only wish that it filled a commuter mug just a bit higher. On the flip side it makes a consistent perfect cup of coffee every time. Can't beat it....ENJOY!

Sheila said...

I am so envious - I have benn wanting one for years. Right now I have a Senseo (which is really good), but I would love to have a Keurig!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

I had read so many negative reviews on it, that I was reluctant to get it Christine! Glad I did, so far it's been wonderful :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila