Sunday, August 29, 2010

I haven't blogged in a week!

I started my first week taking care of Lil' SweetE. I do Tuesday to Friday from 7am to 4.30pm. It was great fun getting to see him for so long each day. It's amazing how much he has grown since he was born & changed too!

Tomorrow he will be 3 months old, how can those 12 weeks have gone by so fast already, if I blink he will be crawling, then walking!

He's not easy to get to go to sleep, he fights with you, cries, pushes his feet into you, then goes to sleep out of sheer exhaustion. You would then expect him to sleep for at least an hour, no, not Lil' SweetE, he sleeps for 15-30 minutes. Then you hear him making noises, you creep in to check on him & he gives you a great big smile :)

He has me in awe every time I see him, those chubby legs, that sweet face, that cute smile! So these are a few pictures from the lat 12 weeks. Happy 12 weeks old Lil' SweetE :)











6 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

He's certainly delicious, Lin! I pray everything is good this week.

NanaDiana said...

Hi Lin! Yep...real life gets in the way of blogging, doesn't it? He is just precious and how wonderful that you are blessed enough to be able to have this time with him. Blogging will be waiting for you when you have the time!

Thank you, too, for taking the time to stop by my blog and say Hi! I really appreciate your visits! Diana

Unknown said...

He is adorable and blessed to have a Nana like you. I agree with the ladies, life comes first! I personally enjoy your posts and waiting makes them even more enjoyable!

Christine said...

Sleep is overrated anyway!! :D

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks for the comments, LOL Christine, Emmitt certainly thinks it is!

Sheila said...

Oh my goodness, he is growing so fast! What a cutie pie! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila