Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dropping hints!!

I have a birthday coming up at the end of the month. Hubby asked me the other day if I had any idea's of what I wanted.

I didn't at the time, but I do now!! Going over to spend time caring for Emmitt & taking pictures & video's, made me realise how cumbersome my camera is. Putting it in my purse takes up a lot of room. When we go on vacation, I need another bag just to put it in!!



My hubby is one who goes into everything, comparing, looking & seeing where the good deals are. Having given him 2 Kodak camera's I like, it might just be enough time for him to check them out.





If he doesn't think they are as good as the one I have, he will argue that point!! So at the end of the month, I will either have my new compact, go anywhere camera, or I will still be trying to push the old one in my purse!!

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Well, I don't know about your hubby but MyHero doesn't get subtle hints. I have to spell it out and then HOPE he "gets it". Have my fingers crossed that you get the new camera! Diana

4 Lettre Words said...

Great birthday gift...hopefully he'll come through for you!

Have a great weekend!!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks, he has already asked me if I have checked out other makes yet! Doing that this morning!

Unknown said...

OMG. Lin, I can totally identify. After going through two compact digital cameras, my hubby finally gifted me with a Sony 250X which I love for all of its bells and whistles...however, like you, I have to carry a seperate bag for it and the funniest thing, living in Hawaii, I always look like I'm a tourist walking around with this camera...ha! ha! Hope you get your little one...you take great pics!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thank you Connie, your picture's are always stunning! I think if I lived in Hawaii, I would want to use a pretty good camera too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila