Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I had a Birthday!

Yesterday was my Birthday, Verizon were very nice to be working at the entrance to our road & disrupt the phones & Internet!! Unless anyone knew my mobile number they couldn't call & I couldn't check my e.mail! Of course it came back on when it was time for bed!

Anywhoo, I started the day taking care of my precious little man :) When I got there I had a beautiful cupcake waiting for me from Son, I haven't eaten it yet, it looks too nice to eat!



While Lil' SweetE was sleeping I went onto the computer at their house & I had a e.mail with this attached that Brandy had made for me :) This really made me smile :))



In the afternoon Rion came home from School with Brandy's sister Natalie & he had the most beautiful bocquet of flowers, that this little 4 year old had picked himself! They were called a rainbow bocquet & they are daisies that have been colored, so sweet & he gave me a hug & a kiss with them too!




Then it was time for me to go home, my love is away on a business trip, but he left my gift for me to open! It was the compact camera I so wanted! Now I can take lots of pictures!! It can even do panoramic shots where it stitches the pictures together!



I can just see a tiny machine inside with thread, stitching away!! lol My friend took me out to dinner, then it was home to a glass of red wine before bed :) It was a very nice day!

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Happy, Happy Birthdya, Lin! I'll bet that grandbaby is the very best present you had ever hoped for. And, now, with your new camera you can take a ton of pictures of him. Happy snapping!

ps...Do you feel a whole year older today? lol Diana

Sheila said...

The cupcake looks yummy, the baby so sweet and the flowers are pretty! Looks like a great birthday!

BTW, I have the Sony Cyber-shot 12.1 megapixel camera and I love it. I am sure you're 14.1 is awesome! ")

Susie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lin.
How young are you?
Being a grandma is awesome. I have two grandsons ages 8 and 1.
Susie

4 Lettre Words said...

Awww....HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, Lin!! Sounds like it was wonderful.

Cheryl said...

Great gifts!! That cupcake looks so good! Glad you had a nice birthday Lin, you deserve it!!

Unknown said...

Awww, what a great day it was, and what great people you are surrounded with. The cupcake looks better than those on Food Channel's Cupcake Wars..and your little man...priceless! And YES! you got your camera...many, many more wonderful birthdays to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila