Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Birthday.

Hubby was going to try & get me a Wii for my birthday with the keep fit & sports package. They are all too expensive, might have to wait until after Christmas & hope they come down in price!! He did get me a lovely boquet of flowers which were delivered on Sunday!



In the evening we went to eat at the Melting Pot, a fondue resteraunt. Gareth & Brandy joined us for the meal, it was a great evening. The Resteraunt even had balloons on the table, fastened to a block of white chocolate!!










5 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you had a nice birthday. We have a Melting Pot here as well. I've never been to it though.

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

It was so expensive, the prices have shot up so much since we were there 2 years ago!

Anonymous said...

I have never been to the Melting Pot~I don't know if we have one where I am. Glad you had a great birthday. Those flowers are gorgeous

4 Lettre Words said...

Oh, I love Melting Pot! Glad you had such a nice birthday!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Belated Birthday! The flowers are beautiful and I LOVE the Melting Pot! Love the pics, you all look great! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila