Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Aawrd!

Photobucket

First I need to apologise to Mommy Madness for taking so long to post about this. I was lucky to meet Christine through Maya's Mom, which goes offline on Tuesday. I got into the world of blogging & love it!!

Now I need to pass this award on to a few of my blogging friends, who might not have this yet!!

To Dina at 4 Lettre Words I pass this beautiful award on to you!

Mimi at The Things We Do Mimi writes a spot on Being Savvy: Atlanta You can check that site out.

I am looking forward to much more blogging & getting to know so many more blogs!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats my dear!!!

Mimi said...

Oh, thanks Lin! Such a pretty award too!

you're so sweet!

Liverpool beat Everton today... We're happy at our house!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Fulham lost, so hubby isn't happy today!

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow...again!?! Thank you so much, Lin!

XOXO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila