Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The cruise pics are ready!!

If you click on the title, it takes you to the pics. The link doesn't work at the bottom!!

It feels as though the cruise was months ago, rather than a couple of weeks. I have dowloaded my pictures & realised that most are of me!! That sounds rather vain, but how often do you get a chance to get dressed up, but on a cruise!! There would have been more of me, but some came out blurry!

We started our cruies from our home port of Tampa, a 30 minute ride to the port from our door. Couldn't stop in Grand Cayman on the Tuesday, but went to Roatan on the Wednesday, a small island off Honduras. We were told by the guitarist who perfomred on the cruise, to take the free ferry to another small island. For $25 for the day you had the facilites of snorkelling, beach, swimming pool, bar & resteraunt. It was superb!!

Thursday was Belize, another beautiful place, but you are warned not to leave the dock shopping. Gangs wait on the streets, unless you are on a tour, then stay within the confines of the port itself.

Friday was Cozumel, that has changed since we were last there. A big port shopping complex has been added, needless to say we didn't leave that too much at all!!

Saturday we spent at sea, then Sunday we were back in Tampa. We have been planning with our friends where to go next year. We are probably going to fly to San Juan & pick a ship up there, I just love cruising!!

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/maitailini/Cruise 08/






4 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds WONDERFUL!! Ahhh, Belieze...a dream! I can't get to the pictures!?

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

I don't know why it won't do the link to the pictures. Hopefully this will work!

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/maitailini/Cruise 08/

Dawn said...

I'm in a hurry so I will have to come back to look at the pictures.

I just wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog today. :)

4 Lettre Words said...

Sooo beautiful!! I am now even more jealous of you b/c of this trip!! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila