Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Do you believe in signs!

I have always believed in signs,& have seen the ghost of my grandfather before. I went to get my nails done Friday, it is in a fairly new strip mall, music is piped outside the stores. When I left the nail salon there was no music playing, then it started up again & I stopped in my tracks. The music was a song from two UK guys, it is called Roll out the Barrel. This song is from World War two. It was my father-in-law's favourite song & was played at the end of his funeral in February.

I started crying on my way back to the car, he was quite a character & I know he was letting me know he was okay. As soon as the song finished, the music was the usual piped music you hear in stores. Thank you Ed for letting me know your okay!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila