Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Jewelry

I hope that this all works & the pictures show up, otherwise I will have to figure out another way of sharing these with you!!

All my Jewelry is made with sterling silver fastenings & glass beads.

You can view my pieces at
http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/maitailini/My%20Jewelry/

All the necklaces range from 18 to 19 inches. The bracelets shown with the necklaces are 7 inches. The bracelets shown on their own are 9 inches. I hope you like my creations!

If you click on the title, it will take you to the pictures of the Jewelry! If you have any questions or would like any information on buying or having one made please let me know!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

I will go check out the link in a minute.

When you do a new post there is a little icon that looks like a picture. You can click on it to add a picture to your entry. Right about that there is a link that says add another image. It will let you add five pictures at a time. :) Hope that helps!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love them Lin!

Dawn said...

I will get you Camryn's measurement because I'd like a pearl one made for her. She lost her pearl bracelet.

Those are all beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, nice job Lin!!!!!!!
KUDO"S!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your jewelry is very pretty. Congrats again on your new blog!

Mimi said...

Lin, those are all so pretty!

If you need help getting the pictures in your blog, let me know. It's dead easy, especially since you use photobucket -- just copy the link and drop.

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Wonderful designs! Makes me a bit wistful, as I used to do quite a number of beaded jewelry pieces myself. Especially loved the multi-colored pearl-type items. U ROCK!

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful lin! You do wonderful work.

Anonymous said...

How Beautiful! I'm so excited to see the collection is coming together! I love the big red/pinkish round necklace, that's my favorite! Of course, they are all beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila