Saturday, July 26, 2008

This is quite addictive & frustrating.

I have been back on my blog since 7am this morning!! I checked out what some of my friends had said about the site, I took their advice, which I usually do (LOL) & changed the color of the font! Boy they were right, it is much easier to read now!!

Then I wanted to add a friends blog to my site, easy, you have to be kidding me!! I need a degree in this blogging thing!! I added the link, didn't work, deleted the link, then couldn't add it again!! I persevered though & lo & behold I did it!! I now passed my first test in blogging & feel very proud of myself. People are right, once you have a blog it consumes you, & I thought Maya's Mom was addictive!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

The color you changed it to is MUCH better! I can read it! Yay!

And, you did figure out the Blog List! Way to go!

Looking forward to reading your blog as you blog along! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I like this color a lot better. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I like that text color! I'm sure you'll get the hang of this soon!

4 Lettre Words said...

I think it looks great!

(And, I am an addict, too!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila