Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am so excited!!


As some of you know, we were going to have wood floors laid this week. Got told last week they hadn't arrived. Apparently they have been in Tampa Port for the last 10 days!!! There was something else in the container that Customs didn't like. The floors are still there.

We went into the store Saturday, as the owner had been telling a rep about our problem. He said they did Tigerwood floors, they are thicker than the one's we had chosen, more expensive, but we could have them for what we were paying for the other floors.

They were delivered this afternoon & they are starting in the morning!!!! I have spent all afternoon, painting 25 6ft pieces of wood trim, my back is killing me now!! But I am sitting here typing this smiling!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay!!! How exciting is that!! Definitely worth the wait AND the hassle! I can't wait to see how beautiful they look once it's installed.

I'm so jealous! I want hardwood floors in my living room!!

Christine said...

FINALLY! How excititng..can't wait to see what it look like. Flooring makes SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila