Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just having fun!!


We have just spent a great afternoon in the company of our friends. They used to live in Tampa, but moved away 2 years ago now. Had a great time catching up on news, then before they left we were playing with a downloadable piece of software on his I-Phone!

You can hum, sing or say a few words from a song, then it will find it for you & play it. Well some of the songs we were coming up with it couldn't find!! Then again the songs my hubby was chooisng were a long time ago, I just don't think the software can find them from back in the good old days!!!

Before they came I decided to make some bread, I made a loaf & 9 rolls. It started raining while they were rising the second time & had cooled down outside, I was wondering where I was going to put them to rise. Well our garage is very warm in the afternoon, I had a loaf pan & 2 trays of rolls sitting on the garage floor!! They rose beautifully, hubby is desperate to start eating them!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Homemade rolls!?!?! Girl, you're killing me! I LOVEEEEE homemade bread. There is nothing better!

I wish we could say we've had a cool down here. It's in the triple digits. Ugh!

Courtney played w/my mil's iphone this weekend. She thinks she needs one when she turns 12! LOL I told her I didn't think that was going to happen. LOL

I'm glad you all got a chance to visit. That's wonderful!

Christine said...

YUM HARLEE!!!! You are such the homemaker!!!! I bet they are good! Glad to hear you had a nice day. PS: I have an iPhone...LOVE IT! :)

4 Lettre Words said...

Yum!! I have been "planning" to bake some bread for a while now.

Seeing those makes me want to do it NOW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila