Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm not computer savvy!!

I have been having problems with connecting to any site over the last few days!! It could take up to 1/2 hour just to get to MSN or Maya's Mom!! Now that one I get withdrawl symptoms from, my MM friends know about this so I was close to having panic attacks!!

I tell hubby about the problem, I am told to go & do a diagnostic check to see what the problem is. Yes dear, okay where do I diagnose, how do I do this check. I eventaully find a few things to check. It says I am not connected to the internet, well duh I knew that!!!!

Hubby takes my computer & plugs it in, as I have wireless connection. It doesn't work, glad it's not just me!! Turns out my wireless connection was up the shoot, it's all worked out now, my coonection is faster & I don't have withdrawl symptoms anymore. I have had my MM fix & I am good to go!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I hear ya Harlee!! I have been having problems here today as well :(

Dawn said...

Girl, a slow computer is nothing but a headache! Completely frustrating!

I'm so glad you are back up and running - FAST! :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love this...You are so wonderful...Great post and jewelry...I love your work...The problem is which one to buy..
Love ya my friend...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila