Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vacation Pictures :)

A week today we returned from our weeks cruise, so why does it now feel as though it was months away! I have downloaded the pictures, & have some funny shots to show as well!

We sailed on the Carnival Legend from Tampa, to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Roatan & Belize. We have done this cruise many times.



On Cozumel we went to a bar called The Three Amigo's. They had what we call in the UK as a chamber pot on the table with the kitchen roll & sauce in!



They also had some BIG TABLES & CHAIRS you could eat at. I didn't try them, but I wouldn't want to be drunk when I got down!



They also had a guy going round making balloon hats, being the exhibitionist I am, I had to have one & wear it back to the ship too! One lady said she wanted to pop them! I told her she wasn't popping mine!!



As you dock in Roatan now, they have their own purpose built dock with shops. It was nice, but I missed docking in the town itself.



The man made beach was pretty, but it was 111 in the sun!! Needless to say we sat in the shade at the bar!



I know all the terminology for the ship, this next picture shows our cabin at the blunt end of the ship! The other end is the pointy end!! Our cabin was one deck above the flagpole.



This is me on one of the dressy up nights! I must admit I do scrub up well!!



Hubby & I celebrated our 33rd Wedding Anniversary onboard too, this is us 2 love birds :)



This was our favorite Bar Waitress, Stanislava, who made me my Chocolate or Tiramisu Martini every night after dinner.



My new camera has a panoramic setting on it. I took this when I got up, after we had docked back in Tampa. Downtown Tampa, back home & another vacation over :(

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Lin- What a beautiful and wonderful cruise! You look lovely all dressed up and what a hat! If you REALLY liked the hat I bet you could make one yourself to keep;>)

You and your hubby look wonderfully happy on your anniversary! Hugs-Diana

Sheila said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

Happy belated anniversary!

Cheryl said...

Awesome pics Lin...so glad it looks like you all had a wonderful vacation and anniversary! : )

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow, Lin! Good for you. Love the pics!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures, thank you for taking me on your trip-virtually! You both look great...happy anniversary, many more!

Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila