Friday, September 24, 2010

Been on Vacation!

That time of year has been & gone! 2 weeks ago our friends arrived from the UK.



The following Sunday we went down to the Port of Tampa & boarded the cruise Ship for a week's cruise!



Then we had a week back at the house with our friends, before they return to the UK today.

So if you should have missed me, you know where I have beeen, living it up, soaking up the sun & enjoying myself!!

On a sadder note, yesterday my Husband's Brother-In-Law passed away on vacation. They had only been in Cyprus for 2 days. I'm thankful they went with friend's & his Sister is not on her own out there. RIP Mick, you will be missed.

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I am so happy you had a good time on your cruise. I am sad to hear about your brother in law. I hope they don't have to jump through too many international hoops to get him home. That can be a mess sometimes. Prayers going up for the family. Hugs- Diana

Cheryl said...

So glad you had a great vacation, and so sorry about Keith's BIL! Prayers for your family and friends Lin!

Unknown said...

So glad that you had a great time, but sad for your loss. May God comfort his family and yours. Look forward to your posts! Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila