Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nana loves her little man!

I am not getting to blog as much these days, but I am getting to spend quality time with my beautiful Grandson! Emmitt has now reached the 4 month mark.

My hubby told his boss this week, that he had it on great authority (from me) that he had the most beautiful Grandson in the world! Well Nana's can brag can't they!! LOL

I brought him over to our house this week & he got to play with a Monkey a friend brought for him. Having not seen him for 2 weeks, due to vacation, he can now hold things & everything goes in his mouth.



Then I took a video of him in his play exercise toy

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Well- What a cutie- You sure CAN brag...all you want! hugs- Diana

Cheryl said...

SO ADORABLE Lin!

Unknown said...

No worries about the blog...your precious little man comes first..love whatever and whenever you are able to post! blessings, Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila