Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ribbon Baby Toy Holders :)

I have been getting fed up of trying to find baby links or things that will hold a baby toy hanging from the stroller, or from the coat hook in the car. I decided to make my own! The first one didn't work as I used velcro & Emmitt just pulled them off!! These are now held with snaps & I have put buttons on the front to cover where the snaps are stitched on. I made 4 so far I know the pinky one is for a girl, but you never know if someone might like them!!





I'm going to make more & hopefully sell them on Etsy!

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Cute idea!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thank you, I want to make some more & put them on Etsy.

Sheila said...

They are awesome!! I would have loved to have had some when my kids were little. :)

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks Sheila, will certainly give Etsy a try to see if there is any interest :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila