Saturday, April 2, 2011

Snapz Ribbon Baby Toy Holders!

I have come up with a name for my new creations! I have also made some new ones, with a better ribbon. These can hold toys or a sippy cup on the stroller, baby can't throw the sippy cup on the ground & get it dirty!

It can hold a toy on the stroller or car seat. Hang a toy from the coat hook in the car. Baby can reach the toy, it doesn't get lost & baby is screaming for it while your driving!

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please have them get in touch with me!! I would love your input too :)



2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Those are darling...and I am assuming they are not long enough to get wrapped around a child's neck....always a scary thought. I hope you can sell some of them...how about going to a local boutique with them? Hugs- Diana

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks Diana, 2 went today while I was at a soccer game! Emmitt was modeling one on his stroller!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila