Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt:)









I had my first Easter Egg Hunt yesterday with Rion! I had never done one before, when we lived in the UK they never did Easter Egg Hunts. You just gave your child a chocolate egg or gift for easter.

I don't know who had more fun yesterday, me hiding them or Rion opening them!! Once he had found them all & saw what was inside, we had to close them up & he wanted me to hide them again:) Then he hid them & I had to find them! It was a wonderful afternoon:))

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh, he's so cute! Sounds like he had a good time!

Dawn said...

Awww... He's a cutie!

I love that you had just as much fun as he did. =)

I love the new look of your blog!

Cheryl said...

He is ADORABLE Lin! Glad you both enjoyed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila