Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brandy is 32 weeks!

I thought it was so funny what Brandy said when she posted her picture on Facebook today. She said it looked like she was trying to smuggle a melon out of Publix!!

On May 1st we have her Baby Shower, I have made her Diaper Cake, I won't post pictures yet in case she see's it! I am so looking forward to meeting my grandson:)






This other picture was taken when she was 29 weeks. I'm looking forward to the picture of Gareth holding his Son for the first time. I'm sure I will get weepy then, but a good weepy!


1 comment:

Richelle said...

they are a beautiful couple! Brandi is absolutely glowing! Of course you'll get weepy who doesn't over a man and his son! I know it always warms my heart to see my husband with my son then and now. I know there will be pictures galore when your grandson is born.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila