Friday, April 9, 2010

Birds visiting my Bird Feeder!

I have always liked to see birds around. Not long ago, I found Blue Jays eating the cat food outside. I thought it couldn't be good for them, I went to out local Birds Unlimited Store.

The owner told me that it wouldn't do them any harm, only upset the cats!! I brought a feeder & some bird food. My computer is by the window & I can look outside & watch them come & go.

These are some of the pictures I have taken so far!

This is a Tufted Titmouse:


















Male Red Cardinal:














Blue Jay:
















Woodpecker:

































I have no idea what this bird is, hope someone can tell me!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Great photos! I believe the last bird is either a feamle Wren or a Robin.

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks Sheila, I will have to go look them up:)

4 Lettre Words said...

These are so lovely Lin!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila