Monday, November 10, 2008

Who's and How's

Copied from Mommy Madness!

What is your husbands name?
Keith, Dad, Chromefinger (don't ask)!!

How long have you guys been married?
31 years

How long did you date?
6 months!

How old is he?
60

Who is taller?
He is, I am short against anyone!

Who can sing best?
Neither of us!

Who is smarter?
He knows way more than me, especially music!

Who does laundry?
I do the laundry, but he is capable of doing it himself too!

Who pays the bills?
He earns the money, I am the one who has to remember to pay them!


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Looking at the bed he's on the Left, in the bed he's on the right!

Who mows the lawn?
The landscapers!!

Who cooks dinner?
I always do!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
He does, it takes me a while to comre round to admitting it!

Who kissed who first?
He did!

Who wears the pants?
He definately does!





2 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

31 years!!! That is just awesome, Lin.

Great list. I love these things!

Dawn said...

These types of meme are fun because we get to know more about a person! Yours was great!!

Congrats on the 31 years!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila