Thursday, November 6, 2008

True Love!!

It was Gareth's Birthday yesterday. Brandy had asked Gareth if he wanted a cake, he didn't, he wanted rhubarb pie & english custard!! She told him she wouldn't be able to do that & he would have to have brownies instead!!

Brandy sent me a message asking how she made them both, so she could surprise him!! I told her I already had the custard powder & sent her the recipe for the pie. I got another message, she couldn't make it but could she cheat!! I told her she could, went to meet her to drop off the custard powder.

Yesterday was her day off, we met on facebook & I walked her through making the pie. When it was cooked she sent me this picture!



I sent Brandy a message telling her it looked great, she sent me one back saying she was so pleased as she wasn't sure how it was supposed to look when it came out of the oven!

Gareth was surprised when he got home from work to find rhubarb pie & custard & Brandy was thrilled that he loved it!! True love!!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila