Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have been Inspired!!

I have been inspired by Dawn from Dawn's Diversions She has been taking photography lessons & her pictures are truly superb!! A friend brought me a plant last Christmas, I repotted it at the start of the year & it has started to bloom again. I decided that I would take a close up of one of the flowers today.

This picture is the result, next time I go out walking I am taking my camera with me, to see what else I can take!! Thanks Dawn for the inspiration!!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture!

Dawn said...

Awwww, thank you Lin!! You are so sweet!

That is a beautiful picture!! I can't wait to see what else you get shots of! :)

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks for your comments!

4 Lettre Words said...

Great job, Lin! That's really beautiful!

3 Magpies said...

Pretty pic!

Cheryl said...

Awesome pic Lin! Check out my blog, I have an award for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila