Thursday, November 6, 2008

Here's a fun little MEME I found. If you want to play along then add yourself to Mr. Linky!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?

1. Produce: Spinach, I'm really into this at the moment!
2. Dairy: French Vanilla Creamer
3. Meat: Pork Tenderloin.
4. Frozen: Coffee Ice Cream.
5. Dry goods: Buffalo wing chips!!

Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway this weekend. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what’s in your bag?

1. Jeans
2. Boots
3. Pajamas

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 3 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

1. Breakast is ready.
2. Wow!
3. Realy!

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn’t get to do, you probably wouldn’t be in the best mood?

1. Have my Bagel & cream cheese!
2. Log on to the computer to check email, my blog, facebook, e.bay & whatever else I find!
3. Take my thyroid medicine.

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 3 activities might we find you doing?

1. Shopping
2. Having lunch with a friend
3. Getting a much overdue pedicure, with nails as well.

We’re going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

1. Lions
2. Zebras
3. The baby animal nursery.

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on T.V. of your choice. You can pick between 3, so what are you deciding between? (I know some of these don’t have live tapings!)

1. House
2. Lipstick Jungle
3. Dancing with the stars

You’re hungry for ice cream. I’ll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Coffee
2. Chocolate Fudge
3. Nut

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?

1. Check book
2. Phone
3. Lipstick
4. Mirror
5. Diary

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 3 careers would be fun for you?

1. Doctor
2.Judge
3.Therapist










1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh, I almost put flavored creamers for dairy! Yum!!

We have quite a few that are the same! :) Thanks for playing along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila