Monday, April 11, 2011

Ribbon Toy/Sippy Cup Holders on Etsy :)

I don't know wether I timed this right or not! I have my parents arriving for a visit tomorrow for a month :) They are coming over to meet thier Great Grandson :)

I had some spare time this morning while hubby was out. Instead of cleaning I made some more holders, photographed them & opened a Etsy account! Have i gone insane, or do I think I can juggle visitors, taking care of Monkey & watching Etsy!! We will soon find out :)

If you don't see me on much posting over the next month, then it's because it's all getting to me!!

Etsy page

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Nah- You are insane just like the rest of us in Blogland. Welcome to Weird World...where nothing we do really makes sense! xxoo Diana

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

LOL Diana, well I fit right in then!! oxox

4 Lettre Words said...

Good for you, Lin. Happy Easter!

mybizzyworld said...

thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Yes it's taken me this long to write a response. I need to blog more. In fact, I will soon. Thanks for being a great friend and telling me how much you admire nurses, it means so much!

Unknown said...

Hi Lin,

I have been thinking about you, got to spend a week with my 5 grandkids on Oahu (I am on the island of Hawaii) so many hugs and kisses, should keep me going for a while!

Hope you are well and blessed!

Aloha~Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila