Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hosted a Baby Shower :)

On Saturday I hosted a Baby Shower, for my best friend's daughter. It was such great fun, we had 18 people attend including the Mommy-to-be! Here are a few pictures from the special day :)

Me & my Best Friend :)



Me & the Mommy-to-be :)



The diaper cake I made, Daddy-to-be is a surfer & babies room is going to be surfboards & boats!



My Bestie made the door wreath, it's wonderful!



My beautiful pre-daughter-in-law with my Grandson :)



One proud Nana:))

3 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Awww...she's such a cute mommy-to-be. Looks like a great time, Lin!

NanaDiana said...

Lin-You did a great job on that cake and I LOVE that wreath. Very cute shower ideas...lovely family pictured~ xxoo Diana

Unknown said...

I was just thinking that I hadn't been to a baby shower in a long time! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila