Monday, June 14, 2010

One week old!

My goodness that first week of Emmitt's life has gone so quickly. He went home at 2 days old, the picture shows his first car ride:)



I am loving holding a baby again, the feel & the smell of a baby is so enthralling! Rion has loved having Emmitt home & being the big brother:)



Keith is loving being a Granddad too, he's been in Vegas all weekend with friends watching the England USA World Cup Game. The first thing he said when he called me this morning from the airport, was when I land I have to go see Emmitt! He is as besotted as me:)

5 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

It's already going by fast, huh, Lin. That's a good thing b/c it means little Emmitt is really loved!

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

He is certainly that Dina, it's surprising how a wonderful bundle of joy can take consume your whole being:)

Sheila said...

He is so cute and I totally understand your attachment! :)

Dawn said...

Awww... this is the sweetest. I'm just so happy for all of you.

Cheryl said...

I can't believe he's a week old already...my time flies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila