Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Credit Card Saga isn't over!!

I checked my statement today & I am still having things appear. Even though the card was cancelled Monday Morning, things that happened Sunday are still showing up.

I decided to check out one of the companies, called Lifelock Inc. This is interesting, they are an Identity Theft Company, how ironic is that!! I called them up & told them what had happened. I had been signed up for a monthly protection fee, how nice of them!! They had details correct except for birthdate & e mail address. They are giving me my money back.

They even ordered flowers, tea, books & acacia berry capsules, which I received today, they must have thought I needed them!!

The card comany can't do anything until I get my new account number sent, I fill in a affidavit form & send it back. Then I can call & try to get it all sorted out. I don't think I will ever order anything on-line again, as this is apparently how they got my info!



1 comment:

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Yuck! I've had so many problems ordering stuff online, that I'm very disillusioned as well. *sigh* Thanks for visiting the Back Porch. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila