Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm not prepared for this!!

This weekend my Son went to a friends wedding in Denver. This has been his first few days off work for quite a few years & he certainly needed the break. He called me this morning & told me he had a wonderful time, so much so that he would love to move there!!

When I heard those words I was trying to keep my voice sounding so happy for him, but inside I knew I wasn't feeling that way. He is my only child, him moving to Denver seems worlds away, which from Florida it is!!

He sent me some pictures of him standing up near Red Rock, where they went to see the Red Rock Derby. I must admit the views are spectacular. He said he will go back in December to go snowboarding & look around a bit more. I'm just not prepared for this change but I know he has to do what he feels is best for him.










4 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow, Lin...I can't even imagine! On a positive note, it's a great place for you guys to visit! And, if my hubby hadn't moved across the country he would have never met ME! :o)

I will say a little prayer for all of you!!

Christine said...

OH BOY LIN!!!!!

Dawn said...

Ugh! I can't imagine how that must feel.

But, Dina is right... that may be where he is supposed to end up.

Keep us updated! :)

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thanks for all your comments. I will let you know what he ends up doing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila