Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am a Wii Fit Addict!!

I really didn't realise that Wii Fitting could be so addictive!! Once all my animals are fed in the morning, I am straight on. I love the Yoga & am doing very well at that. Some of the balance excercises are a challenge, but each day does get a little easier!! Can't say the same for balancing on one leg, I nearly always put my foot to the floor!!

My SIL & Husband are out at the moment, she is also a Wii Fit Addict, we don't get out of the house before midday, as we are on the Wii Fit!!!

Once we get out we shop nealry every day!! Things are so much cheaper over here than in the UK. Unfortunately there is a limit on baggage, so my SIL is trying to be very careful that she doesn't overbuy!!

I am getting so behind on everything!! I have so many things planned that I need to get done, at this rate I shall be lucky if I do anything before the end of the year.






3 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

We finally played the Wii while in NY last month. It is so cool, and I know that if we bought one I would be addicted!

Have fun!!

Dawn said...

You just reminded me that I NEED to get back on my Wii Fit! It is a lot of fun. I just wished we had it hooked up downstairs instead of upstairs.

Glad you are having fun shopping!!

Cheryl said...

Hi Lin! Sis has a Wii, and it really is addicting! When we went on vacation together, I made her bring it to play!

Sorry to hear about your c.card woes. A couple years ago, that happened to me, but it was my debit card/visa...oh yeah, my lifeline. Somewhere where our 'actual' cash was! It was such a mess! They even had the 3 security #'s off the back of it which led me to believe it might've been while eating out at a restaurant. I had to close my checking account I'd had with them for 14 years. I too had to file a police report. They said it was someone in Amsterdam making online purchases.

Miss ya, keep in touch! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila