Thursday, May 19, 2011

Love-a-by-Baby

Love-a-by-Baby is my new store on Etsy! It all came about from Emmitt, my sweet little Monkey :)

He was always throwing his toys out of the car seat while I was driving. Also from the stroller & I would run over them! I wondered what I could do to keep them all in place.

Then I came up with the Ribbon Toy/Sippy Cup Holder :) This attaches to the coat hook in the car, or the stroller. It has one snap one end & two the other end. The end with the two snaps holds the toy or sippy cup!









Click on the Love-a-by-Baby Button & it will take you to my Etsy store :) I am unveiling a new product later today, watch for that too! You can also find me on Facebook

6 comments:

Richelle said...

Congrats Lin! Another friend of mine started selling hats & such that she knitted or crocheted on Etsy just for a little extra money and now it's a full time job for her!

Sheila said...

Congrats on the new venture! I wish these had been around when my kids were little! :)

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thank you Richelle, let me know who your friend is & I will add her to my circle on Etsy.

Thank you too Sheila for all your help :)

NanaDiana said...

Good luck on your etsy shop! Hope it goes good for you! Hugs- Diana

Lin https://linridley.miche.com/Home said...

Thank you Diana oxo

Unknown said...

So glad you are going for it! You are doing the right things, blogging, fb, etc..good for you!
xoxo Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila